Skip to main content

Sarah Brown

Volume 498: debated on Tuesday 27 October 2009

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office what arrangements are in place to provide civil service support to Mrs. Gordon Brown. (294789)

[holding answer 22 October 2009]: In line with established practice, the Prime Minister’s spouse is provided with administrative support as necessary when carrying out public duties.