Skip to main content

Departmental Ministerial Policy Advisers

Volume 498: debated on Thursday 29 October 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government how many (a) special and (b) policy advisers work for each Minister in his Department. (295701)

The Secretary of State is supported by two special advisers, and the Minister of Housing and Planning by one special adviser. All civil servants in the Department provide policy advice to Ministers as necessary.