Staff concerned with the Department’s non-proliferation responsibilities are currently housed in 1 Victoria street. Their job titles cover nuclear non-proliferation, chemical weapons non-proliferation and the delivery of the UK Global Threat Reduction Programme.
The Delivery and Strategy High-Level (DASH) Board has 18 full members covering nine Government Departments with an interest in energy and climate change issues.
The DASH Board comprises:
1. Phil Wynn Owen, DECC (the SRO for the Climate Change PSA).
Programme Board Chairs
2. National Programme Board: Paul McIntyre, DECC.
3. International Programme Board: Will Cavendish, DECC.
4. Simon Virley, DECC.
5. Peter Betts, DECC.
6. Graham White, DECC.
7. David Wagstaff, DECC (Office of Climate Change).
8. Colin Church, DECC.
9. Robin Fellgett, Cabinet Office (Domestic).
10. Chris Martin, HMT.
11. Richard McCarthy, CLG.
12. Vicky Bowman/Deborah Bronnert, FCO (job share).
13. Janice Munday, BIS.
14. Robin Mortimer, DEFRA.
15. Richard Hatfield, DfT.
16. Andrew Steer, DFID.
17. Vicky Pryce, BIS.
18. Simeon Thornton, DECC.
Right to request invite
19. Michael Jacobs, No. 10 SpAd.
20. John Ashton, FCO.
21. Archie Young, Prime Minister’s Delivery Unit.