Skip to main content


Volume 502: debated on Wednesday 16 December 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many reported crimes there were of each type in (a) her Department and (b) each of its agencies in each year since 1997. (306366)

[holding answer 14 December 2009]: Reports of crimes will normally be made to the local police forces. Consequently no central records are held, and to obtain the requested level of detail would involve disproportionate cost.