Skip to main content

Valuation Office Agency: Local Government

Volume 503: debated on Monday 11 January 2010

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer by what mechanism data from building commencement and building control notices are sent to the Valuation Office Agency by local authorities. (308345)

Not all local authorities provide building control notices. Those that do provide building control commencement lists and/or building control completion notices in hardcopy or via e-mail.