Skip to main content

Social Rented Housing

Volume 504: debated on Wednesday 27 January 2010

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government if he will take steps to encourage home-based working in (a) local authority and (b) housing association social housing tenancies. (313089)

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given to the hon. Member for Meriden (Mrs. Spelman) on 21 October 2009, Official Report, column 1511W, and the answer given to him on 21 January 2010, Official Report, columns 484-85W.