Skip to main content

Departmental Complaints

Volume 506: debated on Monday 1 March 2010

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence whether his Department has a procedure for (a) recording and (b) investigating complaints from members of the public. (319188)

Yes. The Ministry of Defence (MOD) has a complaints handling procedure that follows the Parliamentary and Health Services ombudsman best practice guidance.

Details can be found on the MOD website at the following link: Procedure.htm