Skip to main content

Council Tax Benefits

Volume 506: debated on Monday 1 March 2010

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when she expects to rename council tax benefit as council tax rebate. (318808)

I refer the hon. Member to the written answer I gave on 11 January 2010, Official Report, column 652W, to my right hon. Friend the Member for Enfield, North (Joan Ryan).