Skip to main content

Social Rented Housing

Volume 506: debated on Monday 1 March 2010

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what guidance his Department has issued to (a) the Homes and Communities Agency, (b) the Tenant Services Authority and (c) registered social landlords on local supply chain procurement in the last 12 months. (318530)

The Office of Government commerce is responsible for issuing general guidance to the public sector on procurement.