Skip to main content

Children: Severe Learning Disabilities

Volume 693: debated on Thursday 28 June 2007

asked Her Majesty's Government:

Which organisations within each primary care trust area in England are providers of (a) specialist National Health Service services, and (b) social care services for adults and children with severe learning disabilities.[HL4480]

This information is not held centrally. It is the responsibility of each primary care trust and social services department to commission suitable services for their learning disabled population through a range of provider organisations.