Skip to main content

Passports: Entry Permits

Volume 697: debated on Wednesday 9 January 2008

asked Her Majesty's Government:

What rights of entry into the United Kingdom are given to non-European Union passport holders who have been granted (a) temporary, and (b) permanent entry permits into another European Union country. [HL1005]

Non-EEA nationals residing legally in another member state have no right of entry to the United Kingdom. Any request to enter is considered under the appropriate immigration rules.