Skip to main content

Public Bodies

Volume 711: debated on Wednesday 17 June 2009


Asked by

To ask Her Majesty's Government what recourse they have if a body set up by an Act of Parliament exceeds its brief. [HL3544]

There are a wide range of public bodies set up by Acts of Parliament. Any concerns about the actions or performance of a particular public body should be raised with the chairman of the body concerned and/or the relevant sponsor department.