Cookies: We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Suggesting corrections

You can now suggest corrections to older Hansard content to improve the quality of the records.

You can suggest a correction by using the Enable Edit Mode button in the top right corner of this page.

Once you are in edit mode, you will see the Suggest Correction feature appear next to debates and contributions.

To suggest an edit:

  1. Click the Suggest Correction button next to the contribution or the debate that needs editing.
  2. This will open the Suggest Correction form. Complete the form and enter the text you want to suggest.
  3. Once you have completed the form, click the Submit button
  4. Your suggested correction will be sent to Hansard to review.