Skip to main content

Council Housing: Standards

Volume 499: debated on Wednesday 11 November 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what decent homes standard applies to local authority tenants. (299367)

The decent homes standard applies to all social rented housing. Information on the standard can be found in Sections 4 and 5 of "A Decent Homes: definition and guidance for implementation, June 2006". This is available at: